Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pregnancy Blues

I've been feeling really awful this week. I can barely walk..I feel so much pain in my ligaments it's not even funny. Been housebound the whole weekend, which really upsets me since I have a lot of things to do. I've never been the type to not do anything..always been a planner and always having to be busy. I hope that I feel better soon since I still have 10 more weeks to go.
On the plus side, my husband has been really sweet...taking care of me and helping me with the house...a very good and handsome nurse!

I hope to post some baby photos soon...like her nursery and the baby shower invitation, I loved how it turned out!

Anyway, off to bed soon so that I at least can do something productive tomorrow!! Getting our 3d sonogram tomorrow..can't wait!

No comments: